Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weight Loss / Fitness Update

My weight this morning was a spritely 260 lbs. My weight fluctuates a few pounds for various reasons but I have stayed under 265 lbs for the past few weeks. Overall I'm down from 290lbs eighteen months ago, and was over 300lbs prior to that. Lucky for me I'm 6'4"!
My chest (49") is bigger than my waist (42") for the first time in my adult life. As an ex-football player I guess I thought it was normal to be a big guy.
So I've made it 17 straight days of cardio. Some days more than others but never less than a mile and usually more than 3 miles.
Overall I'm in the best shape of my life. I'm eating healthier, I can bench press my weight 10 or more times (which I could never do before) and do pull ups (which I couldn't ever dream of doing before).
That's the update for the day but I will be back!

1 comment:

Zen Fit Chick said...

That is fabulous progress! You're doing so well. Congrats!